The Pedco UltraPod II is a larger version of the popular UltraPod I and is an excellent platform for camcorders, binoculars, spotting scopes, DSLR cameras, medium-format cameras, 35 mm cameras with larger lenses, and any device with a ¼-20 female thread. The UltraPod II is made of 30% glass-filled nylon resin with aluminum threaded components ready to provide years of support for the most demanding photographer. The tripod can stand on fold-out, no-slip feet or reliably attach to solid objects such as posts, tree limbs, railings, etc. with the removable VELCRO brand cinch strap. The unique ball and socket camera mount assembly adjusts to multiple positions quickly and easily without having to remove the device. Maximum Safe Load: 6 pounds (2.7 kg); Weight: 4 oz. (119 g); Dimensions—folded: 7 inches x 2 inches x 2 inches (17.8 cm x 5.1 cm x 5.1 cm); Pan Adjustment: 360 degrees; Tilt Adjustment: + ./ – 90 degrees; Angular Adjustment: + / – 20 degrees; Made in the USA; Lifetime warranty.
- Lightweight and compact tripod with fold-out legs and non-slip vinyl feet fits any device with a tripod socket (1/4-20 female thread)
- Removable D-ring VELCRO brand cinch strap secures tripod to posts, tree limbs, railings, pack frames, or any sturdy object
- Unique ball and socket camera mount assembly positions camera and other devices at any angle
- Use with DSLR cameras, 35 mm cameras with larger lenses, compact camcorders, spotting scopes, and binoculars; Maximum Safe Load: 6 pounds (2.7 kg)
- Weight: 4 oz. (119 g); Dimensions-folded: 7 inches x 2 inches x 2 inches (17.8 cm x 5.1 cm x 5.1 cm); Made in the USA; Lifetime warranty